Monday, August 27, 2007

I Really Need to Start Blogging Again!

I feel so out of the loop! We've been here about 3 months now and I still haven't felt like I've had a chance to update my blog. Things seem like they're slowing down finally and we've figured out a routine that has been working well for us. This summer has been packed with lots to do and things should be slowing down after this weekend. I hope anyway!

I will be updating soon with all that's been happening with us lately and I'll be updating myself on all your blogs too!! So far behind! Until then....

4 comments:

melanie said...

Yeah, I'm so excited to see a post from you! I miss your blogging but I know how hard it is to stay caught up and be in the groove. Baby steps will get you there. So good to see you and the kids this past week.

Anna said...

Well lets see the blogging action. Come on...Ive missed it!

Unknown said...

Yea! I've missed the cute pics of your family.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I am also so excited to see new posts! I have missed seeing what's going on in your life!