I love Autumn and I get excited about all that comes around this time of year. Two of my favorite holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving, the changing leaves, and the brisk breeze and smell of the air.
On October 6th we went on a hayride to a pumpkin patch and picked pumpkins.





Jayni with Grandma & Grandpa Perkes
Beth (Tom's sister) & Rex
Bob (Tom's brother), Britta, Rex, Eli, & Asa
Tom & Ryan (Beth's husband) being goobers
Later that evening we went over to Tom's parents house for soup and scones and so the kids could decorate their pumpkins. Usually I look forward to carving pumpkins but not this year. We went the easy route with Mr. Potato Head parts.



Here's the finished pumpkins! The Mr. Potato Head parts were a little hard to poke through the pumpkins so it was actually the adults that ended up decorating them.






7 comments:
Oh...what a good idea for the pumpkins. Although I would be afraid that some little kids would steal them in our apartment complex. Looks like some fun. Cute pictures!
Im so happy to wake up to a post by Brianne. Your kids are changing so much and getting even cuter. Cute pumpkins. Ill have to show Maggie Jayni's, its right up her alley. Take pics of your kids tonight so we can see them!
i think the mr. potato head parts are a genius idea. i can't stand cleaning out pumpkins.
We have a couple of the same ones and I love them (although we bunked on it this year). Carving pumpkins is definitely not a favorite pastime of mine. They smell and for some reason my hands break out.
Love all the fall photos! I'm so sad we didn't make it to a pumpkin patch this year. Cute family shot, now only if Jayni were in it. It would be Christmas card worthy for sure!
I never thought of potato head parts. You're little family is so cute!
LOve the pictures :)
So when are you coming over to see me??????? We live cross from Richard.
Post a Comment