I have not felt very motivated to keep updating my life because I feel that those that read my blog are people I see on a regular basis, and pretty much knows what's going on. So who out there is reading this? Maybe if I have an idea I may feel this is more worthwhile!! Leave me a comment even if you want to remain anonymous and let me know what you think!
Have a happy day!!


8 comments:
Of course the decision lies with you but I totally thing you should keep blogging! And not just for me either, :). Even though we live close now, I don't know what's going on with you guys enough and seeing the kids on here is fun. In fact, if you lived in Moses, I would still want to read your blog! Plus you are making a family record, scrapbook, journal, whatever you want to call it for them as they get older. I think it would be so cool so see some of the things I did as a kid and read about it from my mom's perspective. Good, bad or indifferent. It would be a treasure.
SO with all of that can you tell I want you around? Well, I do!
I'm with Mel. Even though we only live a few hours apart, I still don't get to "see" you guys. I also don't talk to you nearly enough to know what's going on in your daily life. The reason I like blogging so much, is that it's a family journal. I'm never good at keeping a journal, but this I enjoy more...maybe because it has pictures too. You have to keep blogging...it's so worth it. I love to see what you guys are up to, even if it's just playing in the backyard...it's all blog worthy! Plus, don't think about it has who reads it, but of the memories you're writing down! Love ya, hope the weather gets better for this weekend!
Oops, that's Lou!
I haven't been checking blogs for awhile, so sorry I haven't commented on here yet! But I definitely love checking your blog and seeing your family! It is fun to feel like I know what is going on in your life a little bit, especially since I never see you!!! But I agree with Mel and Shaila... the main motivation I get for blogging is really just for myself and my own records. I don't think I would keep at it if I was doing it for others. So, anyway, I hope you stay around. I have really enjoyed feeling like a part of your life a little.
keep blogging my friend!
and i totally agree this season of american idol was one of the best ones...alot of talent... :)
Blog away, I love seeing pics.
um, hello, we just became aware of eachother's blogs...so you can't stop now! haha
Sorry I missed ya at the softball games the other night. I was tired and the kids were crazy tired from the camping weekend! Not to mention the laundry that I am still doing!
It is hard to stay on top of sometimes. I go weeks without updating mine. But I enjoy seeing your blog, so we will keep doing it together!
Post a Comment