Okay, so my kids really aren't babies anymore, but they'll always be to me! I love to see my kids sleeping. About the only time in my day that is peaceful and quiet! Every night I have to go in and check on Mason and Jayni before I go to bed. If I don't I can't sleep!

A couple night's last week, Jayni decided she'd climb into bed with Mason. I'd go in there and find them sleeping next to each other. So very cute, but I told Jayni she can't be doing that anymore. She does tend to wake him up and he won't go back to sleep!

When I first went into their room this night, Jayni had her arm around Mason. But of course, by the time I got the camera, she moved!



9 comments:
Yay a new post! I love the sleeping pictures. Surprisingly Malcolm and Quinn have never ended up in bed together. They've tried playing together, but I break that up real quick. They sure are cute, and Mason sure is big. Hopefully we'll see you soon! Love ya!
They look so cute together. And almost the same size! Instead of sleeping together, Nathan and Dane like to trade beds. Anything to avoid actually sleeping where they are supposed to.
I have so many pictures of the kids sleeping. They are so peaceful and still. I can't get enough of it.
Oh how cute:)
Jayni is such a sweet little girl! I'm so excited to see you guys this summer. I hope all is well. Love you!
How sweet is that for Jayni to climb in bed with Mason? Such cute babies! All 11 of the grandbabies are an absolute joy for this "GraMimi"! Give them oxox for me!
Such sweet pics, although Im sure I would be annoyed about the bed sharing too!
You have such cute kids. I love catching up with your life. If it wasn't for this, I'd have no idea about anything you guys up in Washington do.
Mason is going to be bigger then Tom. Also I'm glad Tom is going to play hoopfest with me. It will be a happy day for me.
So, a few months ago Rex and Eli started this whole sleeping together thing. They have the bunkbeds so they will switch up what bed they sleep in, but they always want to be together with their heads at opposite ends. When they are being way too rowdy I will separate them, which they hate, so they usually calm down when I threaten them with that. Those pictures are really cute. I have to agree--kids are so cute when they sleep!
Post a Comment