Since we couldn’t join you for your birthday we celebrated anyway at Jayni’s request. Of course we had to do it a day early so that you can see this first thing on your birthday! She even asked that I make this for you.
She said I had to make a basketball cake so this was my attempt. We celebrated with pizza for dinner and then had birthday cake.
Tom was a little grumpy so I didn’t want to get his grumpiness in any pictures. Jayni and Mason were more than happy to have their pictures taken though. The kids and I didn’t get out of the house today so please don’t mind their hair.
And for good measure we included some videos!
I’m so glad we have had the opportunity to get to know you! You are a huge part of our family now and we miss you like crazy! You are an amazing person and we’re so proud of all you do (well maybe not all!…like almost letting my son drown) and appreciate your efforts to keep in contact with us. We even kinda like you!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and have some yummy curry for us! I really wish we could be there!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Max! We're looking forward to your trip to the States this summer! You are coming, right? What a cute idea, Brianne to have a party for him! Later, gaters!
Very cute cake Brianne! Pizza and cake sound like a celebration to me!
Happy Birthday Max!!
Happy Birthday Max! I wish I could have been at your party with some yummy cake! Enjoy getting older!
Good job on the cake Brianne! I suck with frosting cakes, unless mom is right there helping me!
Post a Comment