Tom drove a little truck in the Pasco 4th of July Parade for work. They let Jayni ride with him and even got her a t-shirt.

I may have gone a little overboard with the bows and flags but I was feeling very patriotic this Independence Day. I don't know if that's because I'm getting older or having lived in another country. I even had a flag and placed it on our house.

My Mom and Pop came down for the parade. It was nice that they joined Mason and I. Here's Mason eating some crackers as we waited for the parade to start.

I can't believe how long his hair is!!

Here's Jayni going by.

How cute are these two? Tom said Jayni probably ate more candy then she threw. He hadn't realized how much she was eating until he found all the candy wrappers.

Jayni joined Tom again for the parade in Kennewick to kick off the Benton Franklin Fair and Rodeo. For some reason I didn't take any pictures. I'm really not sure why. Thanks Landon and Holli for joining me and walking so far!


3 comments:
The 4th of July parade is so much fun How fun for Jayni
I am trying to get Melanie to come to Richland for lunch.
Hey Ryan and i moved into our new home cross the street from Richard.
It was fun to wave to people we knew as the parade went by. Sorry we didn't have enough ooomph to carry us down the street where you guys were sitting.
I don't think the flag bows are over the top at all. I think she looks festive and adorable. I love the last one with her hanging out the window, too cute!
Post a Comment