Finally enough time to do another post! So...after our LONG flight back to Washington, we ended up at my Mom's, late, late on Thursday night. I was so desperate for a haircut, that first thing Friday morning my dear sister-in-law, Melanie, cut my hair. It hadn't been cut for about 15 months! Anyway, here's the pile. I know it's gross, but had to show it. I think Melanie said it looked like a little dog or something. Unfortunately, I didn't take a before and after picture and I haven't been able to find a picture to showcase my new hairdo. I feel like a new person having some style to my hair again!

The next thing we did was spend the day at the Moses Lake Spring Festival on Saturday. We planned to come home in time for this so that Tom could play in the basketball tournament with my brother Milo, and friends Brady and Richard. I really wish Tom would play in a normal t-shirt or something. He always has to wear these stupid, ugly jersey tops.

Tom pushing to the basket and Richie blocking out.

Here's my brother, Milo standing behind the guy in the maroon shirt. I'm not sure what he's doing, but this is the only picture I had of him. I only brought the camera out for about two minutes for one of their games.

I've seen A LOT of Tom's basketball games. I still love to watch him play!!!

Crazy Brady passing the ball to Tom. When I first saw Brady I had to laugh. He had these huge bushy sideburns and if I didn't know him, I'd think he was a little weird and crazy. Okay, actually he is a little weird and crazy and that's why we love him. But aren't we all just a little weird and crazy? I know I am!!

Here's my nephews, Malcolm and Quinn playing a little basketball. My sister, Shaila's husband, Matt, was originally supposed to play on the team with the guys instead of Richard. He was cut because Richard was better. Sorry, Matt! I still feel really bad that the guys did that to you. The guys took 1st in the tournament!!!

Here's some of the kids playing at the park. They had so much fun together and they all got so dirty!!

We had a little barbecue at the park between one of the games. All my Mom's children and theirs families were there and my cousin, Annelise and her family came with her sister, Kayce. It was nice to see a lot of people in one place since I hadn't seen them all in so long.


2 comments:
It really wasn't the guys that cut Matt. It was me telling Richard and Jeni to come up before I knew that Milo already had talked to Brady. I'm sorry too Matt!!
That was a really fun weekend. What a whirlwind to get you back here. I'm impressed you made it through those first few days without crashing with all that was going on!!
p.s. some of the photos didn't show up. I hate when Blogger does that.
Post a Comment