Mason's birthday was April 26th, so this is a little late, but I wanted to show the cake I made for Mason's birthday. We celebrated Mason's birthday a week early since I had my sister-in-law's baby shower to go to on his actual birthday, which is her birthday as well. With the help of my Mom this is how the cake turned out.

We had a nice time with just a little party after Sunday dinner when we were in Moses Lake for a weekend.

I can't believe my baby is 2! It makes me so sad that my children are growing up so quickly.

For Christmas I got a sewing machine and this is the first quilt I've made. I felt so accomplished! This is what I made for my nephew Ender and gave to my sister-in-law, Beth at her baby shower.

Ender was born this last Sunday, May 18th which means all of our special days are now shared with others. Kind of funny!! Tom and I share the same birthday. Jayni and her cousin Eli share a birthday. Mason and Aunt Beth share a birthday. Now we share our anniversary with Ender's birthday.

Beth's husband, Ryan is a pilot so I thought this material was fitting for their family. Plus, I LOVE the colors!!!



9 comments:
I loved how the cake turned out!! It was so cute, and cake is always yummy too! I can't believe Mason is already 2 either.
Love, love the quilt. You did a great job. I've been wanting a sewing project...I find I'm not that creative, or else just picky. I have a really hard time finding fabric I really like!
Happy Birthday Mason!
Happy 6th Anniversary Brianne and Tom! Love you guys!
You guys do definitely share your dates with lots of loved ones. It's a good way to remember their though, right?
The quilt you made is so dang cute (and kind of matches your blog)! I agree with Lou, the fabric is darling! I love to sew but I get so annoyed that I have nowhere to leave it set up when I'm not working on it. Someday, someday.
I peek on your blog all the time, and it's nice to see that you are doing something on it! I can't beleive Mason is 2- you were here when he was born! It's been too long. But keep blogging- because it gives me something to look at on the computer!
I love the quilt. Awesome I had no idea you are so crafty.
Masons cake was cute too, how did he become 2?
love the quilt and the cake is way cute..
hey are you coming to the big family memorial for Aunt Glenna..?????????
Cute cake and cute quilt!! You go girl! :)
very cute!
Um, by the way, I want to know about your book club!!
The quilt turned out so good. The fabric was darling. I love the cake too. I need to start catching up to you and do something creative and crafty. You're making me look bad :)
Post a Comment