We had a great day celebrating Mason's birthday, although we ended up not being able to do what we planned. Jayni thought we should have a picnic but the weather decided not to cooperate.
I had forgotten to get ice cream at the store, so we had to go before having cake and ice cream. At the store, Jayni REALLY wanted to ride on the ice cream truck. I never spend the money for the kids to do these things but let them do it this time. It had two seats so it was perfect for both of them to do together.





This was Mason's personal birthday cake. Jayni had her very own for her 1st birthday so we thought we'd do the same thing for Mason.







Mason ended up picking up the whole cake towards the end. At that point he was all caked out!

Mason stayed cleaner than I expected. On Jayni's 1st birthday she had cake all over her from head to toe.

This was bath time after cake and ice cream. I had to show this because Jayni was splashing water on Mason and he was laughing hysterically. By the time I got the camera, Mason wasn't laughing quite as much, but he still has some good laughs.


5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Mason! The kids look cute. We're excited to have you gays back around. Can't wait to see you in person.
Sorry I meant guys!!!! ;)
Cute pics...that cake looks really cute and yummy. I love cake and ice cream. Can't wait for you guys to come back. What's up with Milo...he actually commented...wow. ;)
Yeah, he finally makes a comment, but he calls us all GAYS! What's up with that! No really, when I read it the first time, I thought it said guys. I didn't pick up on it until his second comment. Thanks, Milo! I love you too!!
Yeah, he told me he would comment on your blog but not mine. He said it would make him look like a snoopy husband. Whatever, at least he reads it.
Mason looks so cute with his cake and the tub splashing is hilarious. Have you started a countdown yet?
Post a Comment