Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Hair, UGH!!!

Nice picture, huh? I actually turned the camera over to Tom and let him take a picture of me! Can you believe it!? I must be going crazy, oh wait, I already am. I know it looks goofy, but if you know my husband, you'd understand. He was making me laugh, I started to lean forward and he captured it. But, sadly it was one of the better ones. Why am I so critical of myself in pictures?

Anyway, I'm so sick of my hair! I can't remember a time that it's been longer. I know it's been longer, just because I have a picture from 1st grade that proves it to me. I love my hair short. I don't like to pull my hair back in a ponytail, I just don't think it suits me. I've been forced to do so these last few months because Mason is constantly pulling at it if I don't.

I have not had my hair cut in almost a year. The last time was when Mason was a couple weeks old. I feel so yucky and outdated! It's driving me crazy, I'm ready to chop it off! So, I've been looking around and thank goodness we get American Idol here in England because I loved Gina Glocksen's hair. I'm also a rocker at heart, just don't have the talent! I've seen similar cuts in England, this just gives me a picture to show how I want mine done.

So, when we get back from England, the first thing I'm doing is getting my hair cut. I hope you don't mind doing it for me, Melanie! I need to make appointments for all four of us in a real bad way. We all look pretty run down, I'm willing to do ANYTHING for us to look decent again!!

Has anyone else seen a cut that you think would be good for me? I'm most definitely open to ideas. Please, send pictures my way or any ideas you have. I'm desperate!!

7 comments:

Anna said...

WOW! That doesnt even look like you! It will feel great to get it cut. I like the hairstyle you picked out. See you soon I hear!

melanie said...

I cannot believe your hair is that long! It makes you looks so young! You will look GREAT with a cut like that. I always liked her hair too when she was on the show.

I also can't believe you didn't take the scissors to it yourself. I'm not sure I could have taken it and whacked away!

Unknown said...

That's what I'd do with my hair!!!!

melanie said...

Milo is cracking me up, he's so weird but I think you might know that already!

And I forgot to say, I would LOVE to shape up the Perkes family once you all make it home on US soil! Can you handle pony tails for 3 more weeks?

Anonymous said...

I can't ever remember your hair being that long. You'll look really good with that haircut, but your hair always looks SO good. And you always look so naturally beautiful. If only I could go without makeup and look like you. So why does Milo comment on your blogs...you must be the favorite sister!

Anonymous said...

Wow- I can't believe how long your hair is. In my mind I always picture you with short hair. Anyway- I totally hear you about the hair!!! I am actually going to get mine cut in the next week and I wanted mine like Gina's too! I will be cutting about 10 inches! I will definitely post about it when it happens.

Unknown said...

I love that hair cut. It is so cute. I couldn't pull it off, but you totally could. Your long hair is really pretty too.