So, it has rained almost every day for the last three weeks. We had a really big pouring a few days ago. Jayni wanted to go outside and play, so I let her. Of course, she didn't let me put a jacket on her.
That didn't last long! As soon as she stepped outside and the rain hit her, she stood there and said, "It's cold, it's cold". Then she turned around and wanted a jacket. I don't think the sandals helped either but they were the only pair of shoes she had downstairs.

Here's a short clip of Jayni enjoying the rain!


2 comments:
I could never enjoy that much rain! I love the green results but it tends to wear on me after awhile. Not nearly that much rain here, aren't you glad?
Jayni is so cute. I hate the rain...it rains a lot in Pullman, at least more then here, and I hate it. I hate not being able to go outside and my pants getting all wet!! Ugh!
Post a Comment