I pretty much have not left the house in the last three weeks. I try to get out and walk with the kids but with all the rain these last few weeks and getting ready to move, it hasn't happened!
We have been able to get things packed and even started on some of the cleaning today. Thanks for all your help, Tom!! I've been packing and Tom's been cleaning.
We told Jayni that she'll be going home in a suitcase. She was all for it until we flipped the lid up on the suitcase.
We promised that we'd put some cookies, water and other snacks in with her but she still didn't like the idea. That's just as well since I need the space in the suitcase for more clothes.
Yesterday, Tom and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! We went out to dinner with the kids. They were great! It was nice to celebrate with them. Of course, we didn't have a choice! I hope to get away for a weekend without the kids shortly after we arrive back in the States. Tom was sneaky enough to get me two dozen roses. He got them when I sent him out on an errand earlier in the day and he had Jayni give them to me right before we left for dinner. I have such a wonderful husband...and kids!


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 5 years, Nathan was only 6 months old and now he is seeming so old!
I want to get away with Milo after graduation so bad. I'm hoping it will all work out. Hope it does for you too!
I forgot that it was your anniversary...and we just talked about it. Congrats. Have fun packing...that's the worst part. But I bet the flight will suck too. Can't wait for you to come home!!
Send that Jayni on over to play with Maggie, then get away with your hubby!
Post a Comment