Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fun at the Park

Jayni absolutely loves the park! She wants to go EVERYDAY!! That would be fine if I felt a little more comfortable going there without Tom. I haven't heard of anything bad happening at the park but there are teenagers that loiter around and just make me nervous. And there was the first time Tom and I took the kids to the park and some guy took his car onto the grass and started driving around erratically and spinning doughnuts. As you can see from this picture, there's graffiti and there's garbage all over the place.

Well, we decided to take Jayni to the park Sunday afternoon. She enjoyed herself and I had a good time playing with our new camera. Unfortunately, Jayni couldn't use the slide because it was all sticky from a popsicle being left on it. We tried to clean it up but we didn't have enough baby wipes to do the job. She loves to look through the binoculars.

 I took a cute shot of Jayni with Mason sitting in his stroller in the background.

Some boys then came and asked Tom to play a game of soccer with them. Of course he was more than happy to. Now, I usually hate it when Tom does this because then he doesn't spend time with Jayni and I feel that defeats the purpose of all of us going to the park, but this time he included Jayni in the game and it was so cute!!

Jayni soon got tired of me taking pictures and asked me to stop.

Jayni was then tired of playing soccer and wanted to swing before we left.

2 comments:

melanie said...

How cute! I love the ones with her playing soccer with Tom. She is starting to look so grown up. How does this happen so fast?

I think it's sad when parks have graffiti and litter everywhere. All I want is a park with a slide that doesn't smell like pee! So rude!!

Anonymous said...

The kids looks so cute...looks like they had some fun. Can't wait till we get the kids all back together again someday!