Just a bit of news about us...we're moving back to the States!! Things didn't work out as well as we expected with the basketball side of things and so we decided the best option for us is to come home. We're still a little unsure about our future but we look forward to being close to our family and friends again. We'll keep you all posted with more details on when we'll be back and what our plan is afterwards.
8 years ago


7 comments:
YEAH! I'm so proud of you guys for going over there and learning all you have. What an awesome experience! Watch out Moses, all the kids will be here this summer and there will be some fun going on!
woot woot, new you couldnt stay away from our charming state side mannerisms and life styles. You know what this means brianne? Tom and I get to have video game all nighters like every week!!!! YEAH!!! Well cant wait to see you guys hope everything goes smooth from now til then.
Matt
SWEET! I'm so excited! I have it all planned out for you. Live in Moses Lake for the summer and hang out with all the fam. Tom can apply to WSU, and we can get you all set up here! I love it! haha. I'm so excited to have you home. I miss you guys and I miss the babies. Malcolm thinks Jayni is coming to our house. Love Ya, Lou
Hey you should call me to more if you have a chance. I'm stuck at home. (Besides if I want to go for a walk.) Quinn is sick and I can't do my usually outings. The Dr thinks he had rotavirus. Melanie actually figured that one out before I even went in. So any who, call me if you want!
Tomorrow, not to more...I'm a dork!
Shaila, you are a dork! But I do that kind of stuff all the time, especially talking. And I don't even notice it most of the time!! So, I'm a dork too. Let's start a club.
Wow- another big change coming up for you guys! Moving is always such an ordeal- I hope everything goes well for you. How long were you in England? I wish I was closer so that I could be excited about seeing you again soon. But the truth is we never saw each other before!! I think the Bushman's need to have a big family reunion!!
Shaila I love that you have four posts here! It made me laugh! :)
Post a Comment