Here's a video of Jayni surfing or doing the hula, I'm really not sure which. You might want to turn the volume down on this one. Some teenagers started running around and the girls are shrieking annoyingly.
Jayni is just running around having a good time.
Now she gets completely soaked. You can hear Mason talking through parts of the video too. He has yet to say a real word though.


4 comments:
That would be some fun to play in. I loved hearing Mason in the background! His little voice is so cute. It sounds like he's going to be a loud one to. I loved that dadada!
That's about all he does. Dadadada...all day long!
Jayni is so cute and has grown so much, she is such a little Brianne in so many ways. The water looks fun and Masons voice is so cute. Cant wait to see them live again!
So Cute!! Mason talking is adorable! The kids loved watching her, having video on here is great!
Post a Comment