I am finally starting our very own blog! I've been wanting to do this for a few months now but since we haven't had a working digital camera I decided to wait. Alas, we have a new camera that actually works!

I did a lot of research and ended up purchasing the Canon PowerShot SD800 IS. It has been great and has been used a ton. I haven't had a chance to dig deep into all it offers but will soon figure it out.


5 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so happy to see a little more of your kids (and you and Tom of course). I'll live through you for an England experience.
That is the camera I was telling you about last summer. I love my mom's (hers is the sd700), it takes awesome photos. So glad you like it.
Bri, I love your page. I didn't see this template until a couple of weeks ago when Laura changed hers to the same thing. I'm so disappointed, I love it. I'm glad you have a blog too now. I love the pictures of Jayni and Mason. I miss them. Are Mason's eye's blue? The one of Jayni sleeping reminds me of you. Like mother like daughter! I love you!
Yes, Shaila, Mason's eyes are blue. They are absolutely gorgeous! I love how the camera captures the color too!
Well aren't you lucky to have a blue eyed baby....I won't ever be that lucky. So where did you get your new background?
Your kids are just so precious. This is a nice way to keep tabs on everyone in the family. Since we can't all seem to live close to one another.
Post a Comment