Tom's parents and sister, Christi were here last week for a visit. We had a great time going to some of the local attractions in our area. Last Friday we went to the fantastic Cadbury World and had way too much chocolate! Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures while we were there because I was too busy consuming the yummy cup of warm chocolate with marshmallows and popcorn!
The rhinos were huge!
We then went to the West Midlands Animal Safari. It's a four mile park you drive through to see the animals. We couldn't get out of the vehicles but in some areas we could feed the animals through the windows.
This was Mason's reaction to the Animal Safari
Jayni enjoyed sitting on Grandpa's lap
The giraffe was so close that Tom couldn't fit it's whole face in the picture.
The giraffes were the best part of the park. They would eat straight out of our hand!
This one slobbered all over Tom!! HAHA!!
They were blocking the exit of the park so we had to wait until they got out of the way to leave.


3 comments:
Fun pictures. I wish I could come and have some fun in England. The boys would love the zoo...until the giraffe was at the window. Quinn would probably cry!
I love the giraffes! One of my favorite animals for sure. The kids saw these pictures and now they want to see 'Jayni's zoo'. And I'm dying to eat the chocolate at the Cadbury place. Now I've heard about it twice. Sounds heavenly!
That is incredible. Our zoo isn't nearly as cool as that, and your feet don't even get tired from walking around. And you don't have to chase kids that run every which way.
Post a Comment