Friday, April 13, 2007

Jayni Loves to Sing

 
Jayni absolutely loves to sing! Here are a couple clips of her singing her favorite songs after bath time. Also, this gives you a little bit of an idea of how big Mason is. He is so adorable but my goodness he is huge! Tom & I have to pass him back and forth every couple of minutes because he is so heavy.
 
You Are My Sunshine

 
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

6 comments:

melanie said...

Jayni- We LOVE your singing! Love, Kathryn, Nathan and Dane!

Her head swaying back and forth is adorable. I love her hair short. And Mason is huge, how do you hold him at all? I need to post the kids singing Johnny Rebeck, Milo taught it to them and it is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You can tell Jayni sings that a lot with Mom...she knows all the words. I can't believe Mason in the background all jumping around. I still picture him just laying and not being able to move. They are so cute! I miss them! I was just watching the video of Mack and Jayni dressed up in dresses...so funny. Mack said he wanted to go to that house.

Brianne said...

You should post the video of them in the dresses. It would be nice to see it again and Jayni would love it!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll have to do that! It's so funny to see.

Anna said...

So cute... She has changed so much, such a little girl. I love how Mason is like picking at her and she doesnt seem to care (or is used to it). He is one big boy!

Anonymous said...

I loved watching these videos- Jayni is quite the performer! It is fun to see actual footage of your kids- they are so cute.