Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Our Little Photographer

Jayni LOVES to take pictures. I let her carry the camera around for a bit when we visited the Gadfield Elm Chapel. I love to see the pictures she takes because it lets me see things in her eyes. She's quite the little photographer.

I love that you can see her feet!

This is Brother & Sister Head. They are in our ward and serve as the missionaries at the chapel.

She didn't get Tom & Mason's heads in the shot, but can you blame her? Tom's REALLY tall! Is it just me or do you think Mason looks enormous too? He is quite the big boy!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture. I love seeing her little shadow.

3 comments:

melanie said...

Adorable! Nathan loves the camera too. I let them play around with my old digital and they will play with it for hours! The funniest thing is when we aren't outside he will set up his toys like they are playing and take pictures. Funny kids.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are good- Jayni is a natural! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jayni is really good. Malcolm also loves the camera, and I will let him play with it sometimes. I don't think they are quite as good. So where's the picture of you...she took one right!?!